Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average
"Server Under Maintenance"/logging in/downloading errors solution!
30-07-2015, 08:17,
RE: "Server Under Maintenance"/logging in/downloading errors solution!
So try to disable firevall/antivir, it should work.
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
09-09-2015, 05:09,
(01-05-2015, 23:13)Jog Wrote: Hello,

We know that there are many people who have troubles with our current launcher, which sometimes causes to file corruption and for example "server maintenance" error.
We are working on official solution, meanwhile we have uploaded a new launcher version which you could test: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/7145...uncher.exe

I just downloaded the regular installer yesterday and am getting the Server Maintenance on the first screen. Is this problem still not fixed? Should I be using the test installer? Because of the long time frame I want to double check.
09-09-2015, 09:49,
Do you have atywirus? I had antywirus and had the same problem. AVP antywir block me Gloria Victis servers and i get server Maintenance. When i turn off antywirus all start work fine.
Game Designer, Story Writer, Database Operator, Anime Guy
09-09-2015, 11:23,
Yup, try disabling antivir/firewall.
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
15-09-2015, 19:10,
Hello Jog,

Right now I tried to enter to the game with my account but the game says that my username is not registered, do I need to type my e-mail or the forum's username?
15-09-2015, 19:55,
(15-09-2015, 19:10)EpicWarrior Wrote: Hello Jog,

Right now I tried to enter to the game with my account but the game says that my username is not registered, do I need to type my e-mail or the forum's username?

You have to make an in-game account. On the login screen click on the pen and inkwell icon (the first one under the button to change the server) =)
15-09-2015, 22:36,
(15-09-2015, 19:55)Defiance_ITA Wrote:
(15-09-2015, 19:10)EpicWarrior Wrote: Hello Jog,

You have to make an in-game account. On the login screen click on the pen and inkwell icon (the first one under the button to change the server) =)

thanks a lot for the info
17-09-2015, 23:56,
The dropbox link didn't work for me D:
I have the problem of server maintance.

http://puu.sh/keTs6/00a215e33d.jpg
26-09-2015, 10:13,
Just paid for re Alpha key and when I click on the email link to log in for the first time it doesn't do anything just continues to ask for my email and password
I have put in the password that was supplied to me but still no luck
27-09-2015, 08:35,
(26-09-2015, 10:13)YorT Wrote: Just paid for re Alpha key and when I click on the email link to log in for the first time it doesn't do anything just continues to ask for my email and password
I have put in the password that was supplied to me but still no luck
Never Mind, I refreshed the page after 5 minutes and now all is good