Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's your favorite tv series?
17-07-2013, 12:14,
RE: What's your favorite tv series?
No surprise, I guess:

Game of Thrones

Other than that: I've been watching a fair amount of Spartacus but since I hate waiting for new seasons I'll pause it until it's near finished.
Been watching Walking Dead but it's getting worse with every new season sadly Undecided

May sound strange but years ago I was a big fan of Stargate SG1 and DragonballZ. Watched both of them twice plus all the movies.
25-11-2013, 18:12,
I am really digging The Blacklist and Sleepy Hollow right now I don't watch to much TV except to catch some NFL games and I always watch Syracuse games (Any sport) when I can. I like Law and Order to.
[Image: rl9m3c.gif]
Phalanx Infamia Military RP Guild
"Victoria Aut Morte"
26-11-2013, 11:36,
My top TV series:

1. Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Strike Back
2. Spartacus, Rome
3. Band of Brothers, The Pacific
Nie pozwól aby cham gównem prychał miast je sam połykać.
26-11-2013, 14:42,
BoB I thought was better then The Pacific but The Pacific had it's own special traits sorta like BoB that made it great. I think because BoB focused more on a company rather then the lives of a couple specific individuals that when someone was lost who was a large contributor to the Company or a big Moral booster a good leader ect you felt the loss more. In the pacific other then one specific thing when someone dies your like oh that sucks but in BoB when someone dies your like What!?! NOOOOOO!!!!! Sometimes not all the time in BoB.
[Image: rl9m3c.gif]
Phalanx Infamia Military RP Guild
"Victoria Aut Morte"
26-11-2013, 15:19,
Breaking Bad must have been the best TV series ever.
I was a fan of Dexter, but damn, that show just hit the rock bottom. What a disappointment... Same as Walking dead. 1st season had so much potential for the story... then they end up in a damn booring farm. And face some damn booring pirate villain. Walking dead turned to crap after S01 same as Lost did after S2.

Game of thrones is pretty good, but I think they are loosing it.
Homeland was awesome too.
[Image: SJV2VeX.png]
26-11-2013, 15:56,
Rome, Borgias, Game of Thrones, Deadwood, Hell on Wheels, Californication, House M.D., Sherlock, 2 and a half men, Boardwalk Empire, Masters of Sex, Family Guy, South Park, Parks and Recreation...
26-11-2013, 17:56,
(26-11-2013, 15:19)Masterski Wrote: Breaking Bad must have been the best TV series ever.
I was a fan of Dexter, but damn, that show just hit the rock bottom. What a disappointment... Same as Walking dead. 1st season had so much potential for the story... then they end up in a damn booring farm. And face some damn booring pirate villain. Walking dead turned to crap after S01 same as Lost did after S2.

Game of thrones is pretty good, but I think they are loosing it.
Homeland was awesome too.

Funny, I found Breaking Bad to be pretty boring at times, while I'm always hooked on Game of Thrones.
But I think I'm in the minority concerning BB.

I'm currently watching American Horror Story. 1st Season was pretty good (except for the finale). 2nd season a bit less, but maybe it'll get good at the end.
I found Sherlock to be pretty entertaining as well. Gotta love those both protagonists. Smile
26-11-2013, 18:10, (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013, 18:10 by Masterski.)
(26-11-2013, 17:56)Siegbert Wrote: Funny, I found Breaking Bad to be pretty boring at times, while I'm always hooked on Game of Thrones.
But I think I'm in the minority concerning BB.
Yea well I don't know how BB can be boring, their scriptwriters and video montagists are doing spectacular job, at times it feels very artsy. Also incredibly powerful and believable performance by the cast members is what puts this show above the rest.

I might be in a minority concering GOT, because Im only interested in Daenerys story line. Can't wait to see her pwning everybody else on the continent with the dragons and the army. ( I hope she will succeed.)

And John Snow is interesting for some degree.
[Image: SJV2VeX.png]
26-11-2013, 18:23, (This post was last modified: 26-11-2013, 18:24 by Trzebuch.)
Daenerys?O_o I skipped all her chapters after reading the first book Big Grin Jon Snow knows nothingTongue
26-11-2013, 20:01,
I didn't use to be so much into the Daenerys story though she clearly got more interesting in the course of the 3rd season.

About BB:
well, it sure has its scenes when it gets me. But often times there are longer sequences when either nothing important happens or I find it just awkward.
It sure is a realistic depiction and maybe that is what puts me off a little... It sometimes makes me feel like watching a better made drug crime documentary.

GoT is about badassery. Honorable knights meet up with smart intriguers and cold blooded killers. The characters are facetted but I wouldn't call it a realistic depiction of how people could actually be like in medieval times. It's more like: here's a stereotypical depiction of a character, but just wait to see what's behind the curtain.