Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any help would be appreciated!!!
04-08-2015, 15:21,
Any help would be appreciated!!!
Alright I'm not very tech savvy so please bare with me.

I updated to Windows 10 last night, now all I have is a black screen. So I hoped on my kindle(currently on) and searched, found a few folks say enter safe mode and update video driver's... so I tried, I interrupted boot 3 time just so I could get the option to do so, entered safe mode and....... it is a black screen as well, can't roll pc back as apparently my restore points was cleared (during update?) I know for a fact I had several before this... any idea's before I have to take pc in to repair shop?
04-08-2015, 15:50,
RE: Any help would be appreciated!!!
Sounds like your grafic card driver doesnt work for win 10. When the screen turns black wait for 10 or 20 minutes. Sometimes the drivers can handle it in a while. If you get your screen back immediately update the video driver.
04-08-2015, 15:54,
Alright, thank you.
04-08-2015, 17:22,
Just a update for anyone else who might be running into the same issue, I was able to by pass the problem by stealing my dvd players HDMI cord... Smile
08-08-2015, 00:18,
(04-08-2015, 17:22)Kiera Wrote: Just a update for anyone else who might be running into the same issue, I was able to by pass the problem by stealing my dvd players HDMI cord... Smile

That's really odd. But, glad it worked.
I do know NVidia GPU's need an update for win 10, They have released several patches for compatibility.
08-10-2015, 06:53,
Glad to know your PC back to work and keep in mind that keep graphic card drivers updated in time when update to windows 10 in case of BSOD. You may check one of the most effective driver updater http://www.iobit.com/driver-booster.php from IObit http://www.iobit.com Smile
02-11-2015, 21:09,
This is why I'm using windows 8 religiously.

HONOR AND VALOR

[Image: G7c8z4k.png]
06-11-2015, 20:23,
(02-11-2015, 21:09)Duke Wrote: This is why I'm using windows 8 religiously.

Lol Windows 10 isnt that bad, It is mostly the graphic Card that most people have problems with. I suggest you give It a try Wink