Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are the deals with the other kingdoms on the world map?
26-08-2015, 15:31,
What are the deals with the other kingdoms on the world map?
[Image: es9Kme2.jpg]

We know about Losres, Wenedia, Sangmar, Nordheim and Azebia, but there's been no lore mentions of Monteverde or Estovia, and the only things we've heard about Dukla and Posava was that they were taken over by the Azebs in the last war. What are these places, and what real life cultures are they based on? I'd like to know to get a better idea of the world overall.

Also, is this the final version of the map? Considering the period this games setting is based on, I'd expect a lot more balkanization and small realms/pretty kingdoms. Having so few might make for kind of a bland and homogenized political landscape.
26-08-2015, 17:37,
RE: What are the deals with the other kingdoms on the world map?
The devs are aiming to recreate this map with a few changes at some places. And as far as I know there are only 4 nations/"empires". Maybe they are provinces? I hope to read some more lore about the lands soon though Smile
You shall not spam!
26-08-2015, 18:03, (This post was last modified: 26-08-2015, 18:05 by bartold.)
RE: What are the deals with the other kingdoms on the world map?
Midland consist of Logres and Wenedia, Nordheim controls Styrborg as well. Details about other lands will be available of course, but we would like to tell as much as possible through the gameplay. Smile
The map is going to look like this concept but it depends on population (we don't want a great but empty world) and our ideas that may come in future. Smile
PR Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.