Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Updates Alpha Launch Massive Event!
26-11-2015, 21:30, (This post was last modified: 26-11-2015, 21:34 by bartold.)
Alpha Launch Massive Event!
[Image: 249.jpg]

The very first Alpha update is finally live! On this occasion we have an extra event for you - there are few objectives to complete in order to receive valuable rewards:
  • Slaying the old giant – the first group of players that would kill this enemy and post a screenshot on forums confirming it, will be commemorated in the special memorials that will be placed in Dunfen and Mereley in the next update!
  • Reaching a level 50 of character – the first player who will post a screenshot on forums confirming achieving level 50 of character will receive one item selected by themselves!
  • Reaching a level 50 in any crafting profession – the first player who will post a screenshot on forums confirming achieving level 50 in any crafting profession will receive one recipe scroll selected by themselves!; as there are 8 crafting professions in game, there will be 8 winners in this competition!
  • Finding critical issues allowing to duplicate items or money, or earning experience faster – any player who will send an email to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a description of an exploit and exact working reproduction, will receive an account upgrade or an additional game key!

Please post screenshots directly in this thread (for point no. 4 - also email support@gloriavictisgame.com).

Good luck!
PM Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
26-11-2015, 21:52,
RE: Alpha Launch Massive Event!
damn that level 50 is mine... if this download ever finishes!
tha name's Brandy
26-11-2015, 22:47,
Amazing.
IGN: Ragnir
Server: [North America] Aquilla
Faction: Ismir
Clan:

I Live In The Forest...
26-11-2015, 23:29,
Stuck at a thanksgiving dinner and reading this...must..get..home...

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
27-11-2015, 07:10,
Thanksgiving Delight! Thank you so much and keep it rocking dev team! <3
[Image: ipW2Dqn.gif]
27-11-2015, 09:19,
Giant GLITCHED >:C
27-11-2015, 12:10,
(27-11-2015, 09:19)Lance Wrote: Giant GLITCHED >:C

I couldn't kill him either. No biggie though! I love this game!
[Image: ipW2Dqn.gif]
27-11-2015, 12:27,
Just regenerating fast. Reward is decend, did you expect it would be easy? Smile
PM Manager, Designer

If you'd have any problem, please send us logs (Steam\SteamApps\common\Gloria Victis\gv_Data\output_log.txt
OR
C:\Users\user_name\AppData\LocalLow\Black Eye Games Sp z o o_\Gloria Victis) to support@gloriavictisgame.com with a problem description.
27-11-2015, 12:48, (This post was last modified: 27-11-2015, 12:55 by Hoster Tully.)
EDIT: Got the image into an attachment - shows me being level 50.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

27-11-2015, 13:11,
Aaand we have a winner of the character's level competition! Congratulations, Hoster Tully - please contact me via PM to talk about your reward. Smile
PM Manager, Designer

OR