Troubleshooting - PLEASE READ IT FIRST IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM!

FAQ - Frequently asked questions

If you will experience any problems please contact support@gloriavictisgame.com

Join our official TeamSpeak 3 server addres using gloriavictisgame.com as IP address!

Troubleshooting - "Server Under Maintenance" error solution!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MMO fan here
27-02-2016, 08:44,
MMO fan here
Hello,

I own Chivalry and just finished tons of hours in the Mount and Blade: Warband game w/ the game of thrones mod. Watching some videos of the mod, Youtube recommended some of Gloria Victis. I couldn't be more pleased with the project, as it's something I've been waiting for for quite some time.

If I have any ideas I'll share them and I like to break games I'm alpha and beta testing so I'll be sure to report anything I come across.

If there's any mature 18+ guilds that play east coast US prime time, or late, please send me a PM. I prefer smaller groups that like to roam and get into pvp and use comms.

Also I read something about an NDA during my donation registration. But I also saw a request to share and tell everyone I know. Can someone let me know if I can FRAPS and upload a video to my Youtube of gameplay? I enjoyed making videos of my warhammer online and Star Wars TOR adventures.

Thanks,

Mez
27-02-2016, 08:51,
RE: MMO fan here
Hello & welcome to the community!

Regarding the NDA: The NDA is now lifted. You are more than welcome to upload and share any content you have of Gloria Victis.
[Image: 6c31d2b1a60faf1bfbac90a5077e9ad4.png] Ray Monty, Community Manager

GV Twitter: @GloriaVictisMMO
FAQ: http://gloriavictisgame.com/application/index/faq

27-02-2016, 14:56,
Welcome on board =)
28-02-2016, 08:30,
welcome. good to see some more chivalery players to help the devs make a good combat system XD kinda always wanted an mmo with deep combat in a madevil setting. it is very early and the game is still in alpha and combat need tweaks, but i already have seen some small turnaments going on with the devs and they improved the servers . hopefully they get enough money together for motion capture recorded animations in future